Alsi (Roasted flaxseed)
We are making fine roasted alsi to improve taste and maintain health benefit.
- Flax Seeds Are Loaded With Nutrients.
- Flax Seeds Are High in Omega-3 Fats.
- Flax Seeds Are a Rich Source of Lignans, Which May Reduce Cancer Risk.
- Flax Seeds Are Rich in Dietary Fiber.
- Flax Seeds May Improve Cholesterol.
- Flax Seeds May Lower Blood Pressure.
- They Contain High-Quality Protein.
We use some spices in our amla to make it salty and mouthwatering. There are more features like:-
- 1. Highly nutritious. Gooseberries are low in calories and fat, yet packed with nutrients.
- 2. High in fiber and low in calories.
- 3. Rich in antioxidants.
- 4. May help control blood sugar.
- 5. May protect your brain.
- 6. May have anticancer effects.
- 7. Good for your heart. ...
- 8. Easy to add to your diet.
This is basic Indian mouth freshener which is obtain in all Indian home. We use sounf, Dania daal, white till ,mulethi powder, peppermint and mix it in proper proportion to make it very testy and healthy. While eating after every meal it’s improve digestive power. Mulethi is also very good for our throat.